Monday, July 16, 2007

YamaTarou ep2 comment

山田太郎....
It is a funny and entertaining dorama.
But,
I don't get it.
Why the need to induce tears for every scene with Tarou and his family?
It's too melodramatic that it ends up being..somewhat..forced.
Nyah. whatever.
The ニノ maid costume was too over the top in terms of trying to create entertainment value.
It was amusing at first but later on I felt over saturated with the cross dressing idea.
That's just my opinion on Episode 2.
Still, I love this drama and will continue to watch it.

On the other hand, 花ざかりの君たちへ... 生田斗真!
Watching him act gooey and googly eyed over Mizuki. Sugoi
Tomasu image up!
I know Tomasu's never been given much of a break by the Jimusho.
After all, his peers in MAIN graduated to be you know what.
Then Yama-p debuted as well.
But Tomasu, I've always believed in his abilities ever since his Meitante days in Shokura.
I knew you had it in you, just that you were never given the chance to shine.
Hopefully this will open new doors of employment opportunities for Tomasu.

Imagine foregoing college to accommodate the possibility of debuting only to have his hopes dashed.
But who cares. Its not my position to speculate or critique what his boss decides for his career.

No comments: