Sunday, August 05, 2007

Nino's room



Photo credits: ninomiyasang@naver
(Ninomiya is referring to himself here)

1. I haven't entered my room in a year and I don't really have any plans to do so.
2. Shelf (perhaps)
3. I sleep well (easily) I wake up bad (find it hard to wake up)
4. Writing a short novel/story
5. Table is removed in the middle of lunch/noon
6. Just to say, this is the living room
7. My mother sleeps in this bed now
8. Bureau - My clothes are inside but I don't open it
9. By the way, my room is..
10. Component stereo
11. I sleep wearing a long white shirt and grey and black striped (pants)

Just to be clear, this picture came out around late 2004 I think, judging by the length of Nino's hair as represented in the drawing.
So what is written above may not be the case anymore.

Feel free to correct any errors in translation

By the way, does anyone have pictures of Aiba's room and the rest of the members too?
Thanks.


x-posted to ninomiyakazunari@voxgroups

No comments: